Dua After Reading Qur'an


dua after reading qur'an

DUA AFTER READING QUR'AN

The Qur'an is the final revelation of Allah, revealed through the Angel Jibreel to Prophet Muhammad (saw) 1400 years ago.

The Qur'an, a book of mercy and guidance from Allah, reading, believing, and following its teachings brings tranquillity to the mind, body, and soul.

Prophet Mohammad (saw) said, "Reading Qur'an brings the reader closer to Allah.
[Tirmizi]

Hazrat Umar (r.a) used to recite this dua after reading Qur'an:

dua after reading Qur'an

Allahummar zuqni Atta fakkura wat-tadabbur bima yatluhu lisani min kitabika wal faham lahu wal ma' ari  fa ta bim aa nihi wan nazra fi ajaibihi wal a-m-l bizalik ma baqeetu innaka ala kulli shay'in qadeer



O Allah! whatever I recite from Your Book (Qur'an), give me strength to ponder over it. O Allah!  give me an understanding of it, I will be thankful to understand its meaning and find its strange and unique things and as long as I live, I may continue to implement it. Of course, You have control over everything.



Next Post Previous Post