Masnoon Duas

masnoon duas

MASNOON DUAS

Masnoon Duas is a collection of some Important Duas which were recited by Prophet Muhammad (saw) for all daily life activities to earn rewards from Allah.

Dua while sending off a person:


Dua while sending off a person




I place in Allah's care your Islam your Trustworthiness and the end of your deeds.


Dua for seeking knowledge:


Dua for seeking knowledge



O Allah! I ask You for knowledge that I will not forget.


Dua on sighting the new moon:

 
Dua on sighting the new moon






O Allah! Make this moonrise on us with peace, faith(Imaan), protection, and Islam. O Moon, my Lord & your Lord is Allah. 


Dua for an increase in knowledge:


Dua for increase in knowledge

O my Lord! Increase my knowledge.


Dua while riding an animal/vehicle:


Dua while riding an animal/vehicle




Above all defect, pure and perfect is Allah Who has given us control over this (animal/vehicle) and we could never have controlled it ourselves.


Dua when putting on new clothes:


Dua when putting on new clothes

Praise be to Allah Who gave these clothes to wear, with which I cover my 
body (satr) and adorn me in life.


Before Entering the Toilet:


before entering toilet




O Allah! I seek Your protection from evil (shaytan) male and female.


On returning from the Toilet:


on returning from the toilet




Praise be to Allah Who removed from me a painful thing and gave me relief.



Before performing Wudu:


before performing wudu

O Allah! Forgive my sins, and increase (Your blessings) in my home and give 
Barakah in my necessities /Rizq.



After Wudu:


after wudu




O Allah! Make me among those who, repent (excessively) and among those 
who are the purest.


Before entering the Mosque:


before entering the mosque



O Allah! Open for me the doors of Mercy.



When exiting the Mosque:


when exiting the mosque


O Allah! I ask for your blessings.



Before Meals:


before meals


 

In the name of Allah (I eat) and pray for Barakah in it.



After Meals:


after meals


All praise be to Allah, who fed us and made us Muslims.

  

On waking up from Sleep:


on waking up from sleep

Praise be to Allah who gave us life after death (sleep) and all will return to Him.



Before going to Sleep:


before going to sleep




O Allah! I recite Your name before sleep and on waking up.



When entering home:


when entering home


 


O Allah! I seek goodness while entering the house and goodness on 

leaving it. 

We enter with the name of Allah and in Allah our Lord we trust.





When leaving home:


when leaving home




I begin with the name of Allah, placing trust in Him, there is no 
power nor any force except Allah.



Before drinking Milk:


before milk




O Allah! give Barakah in this (milk) and provide us more.



Meal at someone's place:


Meals at someone's place




O Allah! Feed him who has fed us, and give him to drink (the one who has) given us (to drink).



When angry:


when angry



I seek refuge in Allah from Shaytan, the cursed.


Next Post Previous Post