Dua for Noor

dua for noor

DUA FOR NOOR 

The Dua for Noor increases Noor within us, which leads to the purification of nafs, soul, body and mind.

Recite this dua just before Fajr prayer or in Sajdah.

It was narrated by Ibn Abbas:
One night I slept at the house of Maimuna. The Prophet (saw) awoke, answered nature's call, washed his face and hands, and then fell asleep. 

He got up (late at night), went to a water skin, opened the mouth thereof, and performed ablution, not using much water, yet he washed all the parts properly and then offered the prayer.

I got up and straightened my back so the Prophet (saw) wouldn't think I was watching him. 
Then I performed the ablution, and when he stood up to offer the prayer, I stood to his left side. He caught hold of my ear and brought me over to his right side. 

He offered thirteen rakat in all and then lay down and slept till he started blowing out his breath, as he used to do when he slept.


Meanwhile, Bilal informed the Prophet (saw) of the upcoming (Fajr) prayer time, and the Prophet (saw) offered the Fajr prayer without performing new ablution. 

He (saw) used to say in his invocation:


dua for noor


Allahummaj' Al Fi Qalbi Noora Wa Fi Basari Noora Wa Fi Sam' E Noora Wa An Yameeni Noora Wa An Shimali Noora Wa Min Khalfi Noora Wa Min Amami Noora Waj' Al Li Noora Wa Fi Asbi Noora Wa Fi Lahmi Noora Wa Fi Damee Noora Wa Fi Sha-Ri Noora Wa Fi Jildi Noora Wa Fi Lisani Noora Waj' Al Fi Nafsi Noora Wa A' Zim Li Noora Waj' Alni Noora Waj' Al Min Fawqi Noora Wa Min Tahti Noora Allahumma A' Tani Noora                                                                         

O Allah! Grow Noor in my heart, Noor in my eyes, Noor in my hearing, Noor in my right, Noor in my left, Noor behind me , Noor in front of me, and Noor everywhere for me. Noor in my legs, Noor in my flesh, Noor in my blood, Noor in my hair, Noor in my skin, Noor in my tongue, and Noor in my Nafs and give me great Noor and Noor from my head to toe; Noor above me; Noor beneath me. O Allah! Bless me with Noor.






Next Post Previous Post